Why was my eBay account suspended indefinitely?

 I don't have access to personal data about individuals unless it has been shared with me during our conversation. Therefore, I don't have information about the specific reasons for your eBay account suspension.

However, eBay usually communicates the reasons for account suspensions through email notifications or messages within your eBay account. If your account was suspended indefinitely, it likely means that eBay considered the violation of their policies to be serious or repeated, leading to a permanent ban.

If you're unsure about the reason for your account suspension, I recommend checking your email inbox for any communication from eBay or logging into your eBay account to review any messages or notifications. If you need more clarity, you can contact eBay's customer support for further information and guidance on the suspension.

Do you need help fixing a eBay suspended account ? Contact us via skype.com sellermanagers@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remove a Permanent Suspension on eBay w/o Cause?

Can I withdraw money from PayPal after my account got suspended?

What happens if you get suspended on Amazon?